Bedside Critical Care Manual
Volume I now available
Bedside Critical Care Manual is intended as a practical guide for clinicians in the care of critically ill
patients. It is written in semi-outline format to facilitate access to to information. The paperback edition will be published
in two volumes in late 2017 and early 2018.
Volume I includes chapters on acid-base disorders, cardiology, common parenteral drug dosages,
electrolyte disorders, endocrinology, environmental critical care, ethics, gastroenterology, hematology, hemodynamic monitoring
and infectious diseases.
Volume II includes chapters on nephrology, neurology, nutrition, obstetrics, pain, agitation, and delirium,
perioperative assessment, procedures, pulmonology, radiology, and toxicology. Coming Spring 2018
An ebook version will also be available in 2018.
- Title: Bedside Critical Care Manual
- Editors: Edward D. Chan, Lance S. Terada, John Kortbeek, Brent W. Winston
- SRP: $29.99
- Volume I currently available in paperback
- 558 pages
- 6.1 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 2.10 lbs
- ISBN-13: 978-1938143250
- Wholesale prices (pre-paid)
- 5-10 $19.49 each (35% discount)
- 11-30 $15.00 each (50% discount)
- 31+ $13.50 each (55% discount)